People are freaking out over a video that appears to show an NFL player levitating and it's 100% real
- A Buffalo Bills play during Week 12 looked like just another incomplete pass until video of the play started going viral.
- Zay Jones appeared to levitate back to his feet after diving to the ground for the pass.
- The video is 100% real.
People are freaking out over a routine NFL play that appears to end with a Buffalo Bills wide receiver levitating back to his feet after diving to the ground.
The play occurred during the Buffalo Bills 16-10 win over the Kansas City Chiefs. At the time, the play was barely notable as a long pass that fell incomplete. But a week later, video of what happened after the play started to go viral around the internet.
Zay Jones dove for the incomplete pass. Then, when he got back up, he seemed to almost levitate to his feet in a way that made it look like video-game glitch or as if the video was being played in reverse.
We went back to the tape from the game and it is 100% real.
Still, even when we isolate the move and slow it down, it still doesn't look real.
Jones must have the world's strongest toes, and Michael Jackson would be proud.
- The best value plays in your DraftKings lineup for Week 12 of the NFL season
- Perfect lighting conditions at the Cowboys' $1.2 billion stadium produce the best photos in football
- The 25 highest-paid players in NFL history