The heroic homeless man who assisted injured children after the deadly Manchester suicide bombing on Monday night is no longer homeless.
Stephen Jones, who was sleeping outdoors near Manchester Arena at the time of the attack, gave news outlet ITV News a harrowing account of the events that transpired after the deadly explosions, which left at least 22 dead and 59 injured.
Jones, 35, recalled in graphic detail how after hearing the blast he rushed to help as many victims as he could, wiping blood from children's faces amid a devastating scene of "lifeless" bodies strewn about the floor surrounded by "hysterical" moms.
"We were having to pull nails and bits of glass out of their arms and faces," he told ITV News. "We haven't slept most of the night because of what we've seen."
After a clip of Jones' interview was shared on Twitter, it quickly went viral, amassing over 70,000 retweets and 110,000 likes.
— ITV News (@itvnews) May 23, 2017
Unsurprisingly, Jones' compassion struck a chord with the online community -- including David Sullivan, the co-chairman of professional soccer club West Ham United, and his son, Dave Jr.
Sullivan was so deeply moved by Jones' interview that he made an appeal to find him on BBC Radio 5 Live so he could help provide him a home, according to the Irish Examiner.
"It looks like he needs some help," said the businessman. "So we are desperate to find who he is and give him six months' free accommodation and a little bit of money to help him on his way."
Not too long after, Sullivan's son took to Twitter to share that their search had been successful.
Sullivan wasn't the only one touched by Jones' heroic deed, either.
After many Twitter users requested a way to donate to Jones to thank him for what he had done, a Manchester woman named Diane Moore started a JustGiving page so anyone interested could donate money to help get him a place to live.
Currently, the campaign "Steve The Hero" has raised £22,063.
RELATED: Timeline of the Manchester Arena attack: