Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban took to Twitter on Saturday to outline his theory on the Russia-related controversy surrounding President Donald Trump and his administration.
Cuban, the owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks and star of ABC's "Shark Tank," came to the conclusion that there is "no chance this is a [Trump] led conspiracy." Cuban argued that Trump is not savvy enough to "pull off" such a plot.
has teased reporters in recent weeks about making a potential run at the presidency himself in 2020. Read Cuban's lengthy tweetstorm below:
Mark Cuban weighs in on Trump's Russia ties
1) Here is my take on Trump and Russia
2) Russians have made him a lot of money buying condos and investing in his bldgs and hosting his beauty pageant.That makes them his friends
3) He ignored their backgrounds. But that's not unusual. Starbucks takes anyone's money and so do most businesses including mine.
4) He spoke favorably about Putin to get his approval for Russians to get $ out of Russia and into Trump deals. He saw it as easy money
5) When Manafort was recommended, he didn't vett him. He saw it as a win win. Win the election or open the door for more Russian business
6) As people with Russian connects came into the campaign he had no clue that those connections were possibly being influenced by Russia
7) His lean campaign took direction from people he trusted and he followed those directions. He had no clue where the Russians fit
8) when Manafort got "hot" he got rid of him but the campaign approach had been established. Bannon took it to the next level FTW
9) No chance this is a DJT led conspiracy. He isn't detail oriented, organized or big picture enough to pull off any time of conspiracy
10) I think Putin recognized trumps greed and took advantage by back channeling coordinated misinformation in an attempt to influence voters
11) Trump had no idea this was happening. He was doing what he was told to do. Stick to the script and read what was written for him
12)Because he didn't recognize or understand as it was happening he has no idea what to do now or how to respond. So he turns to Fox News
13) That's what I think happened. Feel free to agree or disagree