Architects reportedly believe they have found a way to block a 20-foot tall Trump sign attached to the president-elect's skyscraper in Chicago.
They suggest using sculptures of four giant, floating pigs.
They will make pigs fly to keep people from looking at the sign with Donald Trump's name on it.
Since the skyscraper was installed, it has been considered a blight to the beautiful riverfront vista.
New World Design Ltd. pitched the flying pig idea, which is filled with layers of commentary on Trump's election to president.
According to the firm, the four pigs are representative of "each of the four years the world will need to endure Trump's presidency.
The color is a statement on gaudy style of Mr. Trump's own gold ensconced penthouse interior he has labeled 'comfortable modernism.'"
The pigs are also a nod to the belief that Trump will take office as president "when pigs fly," according to Huffington Post.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 5 seriously yummy waffle sandwiches on TikTok
- Mom gets real about other parents scolding her kids: ‘Hey, we don’t do…
- 7 essentials that’ll make your summer picnics Pinterest-worthy
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!