Architects reportedly believe they have found a way to block a 20-foot tall Trump sign attached to the president-elect's skyscraper in Chicago.
They suggest using sculptures of four giant, floating pigs.
They will make pigs fly to keep people from looking at the sign with Donald Trump's name on it.
Since the skyscraper was installed, it has been considered a blight to the beautiful riverfront vista.
New World Design Ltd. pitched the flying pig idea, which is filled with layers of commentary on Trump's election to president.
According to the firm, the four pigs are representative of "each of the four years the world will need to endure Trump's presidency.
The color is a statement on gaudy style of Mr. Trump's own gold ensconced penthouse interior he has labeled 'comfortable modernism.'"
The pigs are also a nod to the belief that Trump will take office as president "when pigs fly," according to Huffington Post.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!