How to dress up like Ken Bone for Halloween
Hurry! There is still time to return your "Stranger Things" or "basket of deplorables" costumes; because the hottest getup this Halloween is sure to be the true winner of the second presidential debate: Ken Bone.
While Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were slinging mud at each other during their latest showdown in St. Louis, Missouri, Bone quickly emerged as a sweater-bearing beacon of hope, doing what no politician has been able to do over the course of the 2016 election; bring the American people together, all in agreement of the awesomeness that is Ken Bone.
Rumblings of Ken Bone being the must-have costume this year started on Twitter pretty much immediately as our hero sat down after he asked a question on "energy policy," or something.
However, a quick Google search shows that no official Ken Bone costume currently exists (a missed opportunity on Bone's part). But fear not! We have done the work for you and have assembled all the must-have pieces-- including of course a disposable camera--required for you to enter the BoneZone.
Take a look below!
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Pullover cable-knit sweater featuring quarter-zip placket
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Single-use camera
- Loaded with Fujicolor 400-speed film, which was designed for capturing fast action
- 27 Exposures.
- Adult Size
- Formal wear - This is a fully lined formal necktie
- Standard Width - 3 and 7/8 Inches wide right before the tip
- Luxurious satin finish give this tie a slight sheen
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Solid-tone dress shirt in poplin featuring point collar, chest pocket, and single-button cuff
- Includes: One Moustache
- Color may vary slightly from picture. Adhesive sold separately.
- COLOR: Brown
- MATERIAL: 100% Human Hair
- plastic frame
- polycarbonate lens
- Lens width: 50 millimeters
- Lens height: 30 millimeters
- Bridge: 17 millimeters
- Arm: 140 millimeters
- Brown and curly balding costume wig
- Part bald cap that is pre-styled
- 100% synthetic fibers and Hand Washable
- Rubber bald top
- Halloween costume wig
BY: WILLIAM STEAKIN