Couple found unconscious from overdose in car with toddler
A video from March has emerged of a couple in Wisconsin passed out in a car from a possible overdose. A toddler was found with them.
This happened just days after Ohio Police shared photos of a couple passed out from an overdose with a child in the car. The police shared the photos that spread quickly across social media to "show the other side of this horrible drug."
The latest video show the couple slummed over in the car, with the driver's two-year-old son in the back. A woman in the neighborhood found the toddler trapped inside the vehicle.
"We didn't touch them because we didn't know if there were needles in the car, and we didn't want to, we just grabbed the baby out. He was in the back seat. He was trying to get out. He was walking around in the car, and the car was running," the woman who videoed the scene told WISN.
These before and after mugshots show the real impact of heroin abuse:
Firefighters arrived to the scene and administered Narcan, a life saving drug, on the man, Matthew Huber, 41, and woman, Victoria Warzyniakowski, 27. Police say they found 200 pills, mostly opioids, in the man's pocket.
The woman who found the toddler told WISN, "I thank God that it happened here, because what if they were driving, or you know, there could've been an accident. The little boy could've, anything could've happened, so I thank God that it happened here in front of our house. It's a horrible thing, but I really thank God that it happened here."