15 millennials share why they are voting for Clinton over Trump
The 2016 election has been action-packed with some of the craziest headlines and stories the country has seen in years.
It seems the country is deeply divided on which candidate to choose, and the feelings people have about Trump and Clinton are so strong that third-party candidates are popping up all over the place.
15 millennials opened up on Whisper app about why many of them have chosen Clinton over Trump.
1. She won't make them give up their rights:
2. She stands against sexism:
3. People don't like the alternative:
4. She fights for equality, regardless of the haters:
5. She's comforting:
6. Not because she's a woman:
7. She's a "lesser evil:"
8. They think Trump is a "liar:"
9. She won't strip the rights of non-white citizens:
10. Many think the GOP "has fallen:"
11. She's determined:
12. Her opponent is "psychotic:"
13. She is a role model:
14. Clinton gets the job done:
15. People don't want to see history repeat itself:
You can find more confessions about Clinton, Trump and everything by downloading Whisper.
RELATED: Many millennials are choosing third-party candidates: