Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change
Sweater weather is finally here and if you haven’t already stocked your closet with warm, cozy styles, now is the time. Chunky sweaters are perfect for lounging and cashmere is a worthwhile splurge for when you’re feeling fancy, but don’t forget about festive fair isle. These printed sweaters are a total winter mood.
Whether it’s for your annual family holiday card or just to wear to during a December celebration, nothing screams “holiday season” quite like fair isle. According to Merriam-Webster, fair isle is “a style of knitting originating in the Shetland Islands that is characterized by bands of multicolored geometric patterns.” In other words, it’s cute and colorful, which is exactly what you need to brighten up a drab winter wardrobe.
Right now, there are a lot of cute fair isle sweaters on sale around the internet for both men and women. Snag one of these cute finds in time for the season’s festivities.
1. Shop: Wild Fable Crewneck Cropped Pullover Sweater, $17.50 (Orig. $25)
2. Shop: Cozy Fair Isle Crew-Neck Sweater For Men, $40 (Orig. $44.99)
3. Shop: Fair Isle Blouson-Sleeve Plus-Size Sweater, $46 (Orig. $47.99)
4. Shop: Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater, $48.99 (Orig. $69.95)
5. Shop: Fair Isle Turtleneck Sweater, $51.99 (Orig. $79.95)
6. Shop: Fairisle Crew-Neck Sweater, $25.99 (Orig. $64.99)
If you enjoyed this story, check out this top-rated hair growth shampoo that’s 20 percent off on Amazon right now.
More from In The Know:
The post 6 festive fair isle sweaters that are anything but “ugly” appeared first on In The Know.