Here's where you can find toilet paper if you’re in need
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Head to the store or turn on the news and you know that right now, times are wild. So wild, that it’s hard to find toilet paper.
After face masks and hand sanitizer, the next popular buy across the globe became toilet paper. According to CNN, retailers in the U.S. and Canada have even started limiting the packs of toilet paper customers can buy per trip, while others are completely sold out.
Empty shelves themselves can cause panic and anxiety about getting enough supplies, and in turn, can cause an unnecessary shortage. However, there’s no real reason you need to or should be hoarding bath tissue. In fact, you should only buy what you need in order for others to get what they need.
Newsweek shared a toilet paper calculator that estimates that the max amount of toilet paper you really should need is the number of people in your household times amount of time spent in isolation.
However, if you’re already running low on toilet paper in your home and are in a need of some more, we searched online retailers to find where you can still buy it. Shop from the list below and remember, while our new “normal” has changed, it won’t last forever.
Credit: Getty Images
- Shop: Scott 1000 Sheets Per Roll Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue 4-Count at CVS, $5.79
- Shop: Scott ComfortPlus Toilet Paper, Mega Rolls 4 Count at CVS, $4.99
- Shop: Scott ComfortPlus Toilet Paper, Mega Rolls 6 Count at CVS, $6.99
- Shop: Total Home Ultra Soft Premium Bath Tissue, Mega Sized Rolls 6 Count at CVS, $7.99
- Shop: Tree Free Toilet Paper 6-count at Public Goods, $6
- Shop: Charmin Ultra Soft 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue 12 Mega Rolls at Office Depot, $15.99
- Shop: Charmin Ultra Strong 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue 12 Mega Rolls at Office Depot, $15.99
More from In The Know: