The best leftover turkey sandwich à la Ross from 'Friends'
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Here's a step-by-step guide to make Ross's famous turkey sandwich from "Friends," made complete with Monica's secret ingredient: the moist-maker.
- 3 slices of bread
- 6 ounces of leftover turkey breast, sliced
- ½ cup stuffing
- ⅓ cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup gravy
- Toast the bread slices. On a slice of toast, place 2-3 slices of turkey breast, top with stuffing.
- Dip the second slice of toast in reheated gravy and place it on top of the sandwich.
- Add the second layer of turkey and stuffing, and top everything with cranberry sauce.
- Cover with the third slice of bread.