Ring in the holidays with a mistletoe margarita
'Tis the season! Ring in the holidays with this delicious mistletoe margarita with cranberries and rosemary sprigs. Check out the recipe in this week's episode of Cocktail of the Week.
- coarse salt for the rim
- ice cubes
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 ½ ounce tequila
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounces simple syrup
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- rosemary for garnish
- lime for garnish
- Rim each glass with a lime wedge and dip in the coarse salt.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add 3-4 ice cubes, Grand Marnier, tequila, cranberry juice, lime juice and syrup and shake for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, a sprig of rosemary and extra limes, if desired.
For more holiday inspiration, scroll through below.