This might be the easiest butter pecan sweet potato mash recipe ever
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
You have to try this butter pecan twist on traditional sweet potato mash this Thanksgiving. Your family will be asking for seconds!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoons browned butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Ayesha Curry Ceramics Dish/Casserole Pan with Lid, $23.99
- OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Potato Masher with Cushioned Handle, $11.99
- Pierce all sides of the sweet potatoes with a fork. Cook potatoes in the microwave on high for 13 minutes, turning midway through. Let cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half, scooping out the centers and placing them in a medium-sized bowl. Mash using a potato masher.
- Mix potatoes with browned butter, milk and salt until smooth.
- Place in a serving dish and top with chopped pecans.