Cocktail of the Week: Adult pecan pie milkshake
Shaken, not stirred! We're loving this sweet and *boozy* cocktail for the holidays. Check out how to make adult pecan pie milkshakes in this week's episode of Cocktail of the Week.
- 1 pint butter pecan ice cream
- 1 ounce whiskey
- 1 ounce amaretto
- caramel sauce for topping
- Ninja Professional Countertop Blender, $73 (Originally $99.99)
- Set of 6 Chip Resistant Stemless Wine Glasses, $15.25
- Blend ice cream, whiskey and amaretto in a blender until smooth.
- Serve with drizzle of caramel sauce.
- If making in advance, put blender in freezer and give a quick re-blend immediately before serving.
RELATED: Check out these fall recipes below!