Here's how to make a healthier key lime pie
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This key lime pie has less sugar and less fat than traditional recipes call for, so have an extra slice (or two!).
- 1 store-bought, reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 3 ounces sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 12 ounces key lime pie-flavored yogurt
- In a large bowl, mix gelatin and boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Using a wire whisk, stir in yogurt. Then, stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours or until set and serve.