This salmon salad and lemon yogurt dressing are the perfect pair
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This salmon, snap pea, and goat cheese end-of-summer salad is light, refreshing, and full of nutritious goodness.
- 3/4 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more for cooking salmon)
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill (plus more for garnish)
- 3 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces snap peas
- ⅓ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- few handfuls spring greens
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Drizzle a little olive oil over the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Roast the salmon on a baking sheet until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Make the dressing by mixing the yogurt, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until well-combined.
- To assemble the salad, put a few handfuls of spring greens into a bowl. Add celery, radish, green onions, cucumber, snap peas and goat cheese.
- Once salmon is done cooking, let slightly cool and break up into pieces to add to salad.
- Dress salad with yogurt lemon dressing and garnish with an extra pinch of dill and sea salt.