Add to Cart: Anniversary gifts that will blow flowers and chocolates out of the water
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission.
Welcome to "Add to Cart," a video series that features must-have products for every occasion from graduations and weddings to holiday essentials.
Need something extra special to give your significant other this anniversary that goes beyond just a card and flowers? We've got you covered! Find out what our five favorite non-traditional anniversary gifts (think experiences and personalized presents) are on this episode of Add to Cart.
1. Winc wine subscription, $39/month: While an anniversary tends to include popping a bottle of bubbly, gift your significant other (or your favorite couple) a monthly wine subscription so they can enjoy new wines each month. Plans are super flexible and the best part is is that you'll never pay for a bottle that you don't like.
2. Sugarfina Bento Box, $65: A box of drugstore chocolate is sweet, but a customized bento box of treats is even better. Sugarfina has tons of luxury candy for you to choose from when designing a box for your sweetie, but if that's too intimidating, you can always choose one of their expertly-curated boxes that takes the guess work off your plate.
3. Shutterfly photo book, starting at $15: This personalized photo book is the perfect present to give to your parents, grandparents or newlyweds. Simply upload your favorite photos of the couple to Shutterfly.com's easy-to-use design website and create the layout yourself or let them suggest placements, add to cart and you'll receive a meaningful gift that will last a lifetime.
4. Show tickets, (visit Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, Stubhub or Vivid Seats): There is nothing better than gifting an experience. Whether you are giving your loved one tickets to a concert, play, comedy show or sporting event, it'll give you both something to look forward to and a time to make new memories together.
5. Missoma jewelry (prices vary): If you are looking to gift jewelry this anniversary without breaking the bank, head to Missoma.com. This jewelry company creates gorgeous necklaces, rings, earrings and more with most pieces retailing for under $200.
More gifts ideas below!