These bacon beef sliders are the perfect summer party dish
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
These beef sliders will spice up any party or BBQ dinner with the family.
Servings: Makes 6 sliders
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef (80 percent lean)
- 1/4 pound ground bacon
- salt and fresh ground peppeer
- 6 mini burger buns (rolls)
- cheese slices
- Place beef and bacon into a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix together until fully combined
- Heat up your grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Form six equal patties and place them onto the grill to cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- About two minutes before the patties are done, place a piece of cheese over each patty and allow cheese to melt before removing from grill.
- To assemble, place burger slider patties on buns and add any remaining toppings and condiments of your choice and serve.