This is the ultimate peach cobbler recipe
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
You can never go wrong with peach cobbler – especially this one! Learn how to make it on today's episode of Best Bites.
- 29 ounces sliced peaches, canned
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon, separated in half
- 1,15.25 ounce box of French vanilla cake mix (unprepared)
- 1/2 cup butter
- vanilla ice cream (for serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F and spray a 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour both cans of canned peaches into the baking dish (do not drain). Spread out the peaches to make sure that they're covering the dish evenly. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the peaches.
- Next, evenly sprinkle the cake mix over the peaches. Using a spatula, gently press the cake mix into the peaches to form solid layer and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon.
- Cut the stick of butter into several very thin slices and place evenly throughout the baking dish.
- Place peach mixture in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and small sprinkle of cinnamon.