How to make a pink greyhound cocktail
Enjoy the refreshing taste of pink grapefruit in our Pink Greyhound. Find the recipe in this episode of Cocktail of the Week.
Servings: Makes 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces vodka
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces St. Germaine
- ice cubes
- pink Himalayan salt (optional, for rim)
- grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Moisten rim of glass with water and press rim of glass into a dish filled with pink Himalayan salt. Add ice to the glass.
- Pour vodka, St. Germaine and grapefruit juice into a glass and stir.
- Garnish with rosemary and a grapefruit wedge.