Make this cheesy crab dip the star of your next party
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Dip your choice of bread into our amazing cheesy crab dip (or a spoon, your call).
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- chives for garnish
- crackers, tortilla chips or baguette slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium mixing bowl and stir until creamy. Add crab, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, lemon and stir again until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the top is slightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with black pepper and chives and serve with crackers, baguette slices or chips.