Add to Cart: 5 sweet gifts for the newborn that new parents will love
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to "Add to Cart," a video series that features must-have products for every occasion from graduations and weddings to holiday essentials.
Don't stress about that baby shower you have coming up – we've got you covered. On this episode of Add to Cart, we're showing you five incredible and unique gifts to give the newborn. From the cutest clothing bundle to a diaper bag that can fit everything a parent needs, see all of our favorite presents in action in the video above.
1. Boppy Newborn Pillow ($32.99): When mom or dad need to be hands-free, this pillow will give them a safe spot for their newborn. This pillow is super soft and is perfect for babies up to 16 pounds (or until they can roll over).
2. Maisonette Doodle Collection Deluxe Bundle ($140): Give the new baby in your life a seriously cute wardrobe. This bundle comes with cotton onesies, hoodies, bibs, leggings and track suits that any baby will look adorable in.
3. Koio Baby Primo ($78): Treat the little one to the cutest baby shoes on the market by gifting them a pair of Primos from Italian shoe brand Koio. If you really want to splurge, give the parents matching pairs too!
4. Cratejoy Kid Curated Books ($32/month): This is a gift that keeps on giving -- monthly! This subscription box of baby books is great for any parent that doesn't want to read the same three stories over and over. Plus, there are boxes for kids of any age if the new baby's sibling is also a reader.
5. Scout Diaper Bag ($84): New parents will praise you after gifting them this diaper bag appropriately named "The Mother Load." It wipes clean in seconds and can even be monogramed for a personalized touch.
More luxe baby gifts: