You need to try this chocolate chip cookie dough dip
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
If you like chocolate chip cookie dough, you're going to love this dip version. Dip anything your heart desires—graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers, fruit and more.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and butter using a hand mixer.
- Once combined, add brown sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix with hand mixer until completely smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and mix with a spoon.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve, and enjoy!