These 4-ingredient coconut macaroons are coated in chocolate
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
No need to travel all the way to Europe to savor some delicious macaroons! You can make these easy, 4-ingredient versions in the comfort of your own home.
Servings: 24 macaroons
- 14 ounces sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 14 ounces condensed sweetened milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- optional: melting chocolate
Sign up for Best Bites for what we're savoring right now, from our daily hand-picked recipe to cooking inspiration and more.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix coconut, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Then, combine mix with chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scooper (or your hands), roll about a tablespoon size of the mixture into a ball and repeat 23 times. Place the cookies onto the cookie and make sure to space them out evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until gold brown. Watch carefully!
- Once done, take them out of the oven and let them cool on a wire baking rack.
- Optional: Once completely cool, melt candy chocolate. Dip the flat bottom sides of the cookies in the chocolate and let cool for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.