Add to Cart: Say 'I do' to these 5 gorgeous gifts for the bride-to-be
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission.
Welcome to "Add to Cart," a video series that features must-have products for every occasion from graduations and weddings to holiday essentials.
Shopping for the bride-to-be can be tricky -- but luckily we found a few gift ideas that are unique, memorable and will get them saying "I do" in no time! See them in action in the video above and shop them all below!
1. Urbanstems Flower Subscription (starting at $50): Send beautiful floral arrangements straight to the bride's front door every week, every other week or every month to give them something fun to look forward to as they wedding plan!
2. Framebridge Guest Book (currently $99): Swap out a normal guest book for a beautifully framed photo with an oversized mat. Have guests sign this gift at the rehearsal dinner or even at the wedding for a thoughtful and personalized present.
3. Bridal Hanger ($28): Give the gift of the perfect Instagram moment! This bridal hanger is the sweetest touch for the bride to hang her gown on. You can even find personalized options on Etsy where you can customize the hanger to say the bride's name or their new last name.
4. Strellas Star Map ($55): Help the bride in your life commemorate the date they met their love, the day they got engaged or even their wedding day with this star map! Just fill out the time, date and location of the event on Strellas' website and they will send you a print of that specific date's night sky.
5. GINIA Silk Chemise ($138): We love this silk cami from GINIA, but you can't go wrong when gifting silk pajamas! From nightgowns to tank top and shorts sets, the bride will love having chic sleepwear to wear while getting ready for the big day or to pack for the honeymoon!
What to wear to a spring wedding: