These potato skins are stuffed with BBQ pulled chicken, cheese and bacon
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Feast your eyes on these loaded potato skins packed with barbecue chicken and sour cream!
- 4 baked potatoes
- 4 lbs Pulled BBQ Chicken (may not need all of it)
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat up bbq chicken according to the package
- Slice potatoes lengthwise in half and scoop out the insides leaving a solid shell
- Fill the potato skins with bbq pork and top with shredded cheese
- Return the potato skins back to the oven and cook until cheese has melted
- Top with sour cream, bacon, and green onions
- Serve immediately
For more game day-inspired eats, see below!