This unique pizza is a no-fail crowd pleaser
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Pizza, now that's amore! Learn how to make this rich and delicious pizza packed with burrata, prosciutto and basil. Check it out this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 1 3-ounce package prosciutto
- Handful of fresh basil
- Red pepper flakes
- Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees.
- Thirty minutes before cooking the pizza, put your pizza stone in the oven.
- Stretch out your pizza dough using your hands in a circular motion, then lay it on a flat surface and flatten it out using a rolling pin. If you have a pizza peel, sprinkle some flour on it and place the stretched out dough on the peel.
- Once your dough is flat and ready to be heated, use a spoon to spread the pizza sauce all around the dough leaving a little bit for the crust.
- Sprinkle the creamy burrata on top of the pie.
- Put your pizza in the oven for around 6 minutes.
- When the cheese is just starting to melt, take it out and top with prosciutto and basil, salt, and red pepper flakes. Cut into 6-8 slices and serve immediately.