WW launches new quick-prep meal kits in grocery stores
If you're a member of WW (formerly Weight Watchers), it's now even easier to eat a healthy meal on a time crunch.
The weight loss and wellness company announced today that they're launching WW Fresh, a line of quick-prep meals that are ready-to-eat in 10 minutes or less. All of the ingredients are pre-prepped and pre-cooked, so one only has to combine and heat. Prices range from $14 to $20 per kit.
The meals include:
- Beef Baja Bowl with Fire-Roasted Corn and Black Beans (6 SmartPoints)
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Roasted Chipotle Sauce and Pineapple Slaw (5 SmartPoints)
- Two-Cheese Butternut Squash Rotini with Bread Crumbs (12 SmartPoints)
- Vegan Dragon Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce (8 SmartPoints)
- Creamy Cavatappi with Parmesan, Chicken and Mushrooms (7 SmartPoints)
- Lemon, Chicken & Kale Salad with Parmesan and Almonds (7 SmartPoints)
The WW Fresh meal kits are currently being rolled out at over 200 Hy-Vee grocery store locations in the Midwest. (Look here for the list of participating locations.)
One-pan recipes make cleanup easy! Check out the gallery below for quick chicken recipes.