Best Bites: Slow cooker chocolate raspberry french toast casserole
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Celebrate Christmas morning with this scrumptiously rich chocolate raspberry french toast casserole! Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5-6 cups challah or brioche cubed
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Whisk the milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla together in a medium bowl.
- Place half of the challah cubes in a 4-5 quart slow cooker, pushing slightly down. Sprinkle with half the raspberries and chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- Pour milk mixture on top, cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or until puffed up and starting to turn golden on top.
Try these other breakfast recipes: