Best Bites: Christmas wreath fruit cookie cake
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This elegant and tasty Christmas wreath fruit cookie cake looks just like the real one hanging on your door! Check out the recipe for impressive dessert on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 bag of sugar cookie mix (like Betty Crocker) or 1 tube of refrigerated dough - whichever you prefer.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons of lemon or lime juice
- Various washed fruit of your liking we used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries & strawberries
- Fresh mint for wreath garnish
- Put parchment paper on your pizza stone (or grease your pizza pan), and grease the sides of a small oven-safe pyrex bowl.
- Preheat your oven - per cookie mix.
- If you're making your sugar cookie crust from a bag - prepare as per directions on the back of the bag.
- Spread your cookie mixture evenly on your pizza pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your soften cream cheese, sugar, milk & lime juice together with a hand mixer.
- Once your cookie crust has cooled completely, spread your cream cheese mixture on top of your crust.
- Arrange your fruit on top of your cream cheese mixture.
- Add your fresh mint for garnish.
Other desserts we love below!