Watch: Christmas tree fails to lighten up the holidays
Christmas trees are one of the most iconic symbols of the holiday season. But that doesn’t mean that putting them up (and keeping them up) doesn’t come with challenges. Here are some of the best Christmas tree fails to get you in the holiday spirit.
1. Keep cats far away: For some reason, cats seem to be fascinated with trees, ornaments and lights. Unfortunately, when they try to get in the holiday spirit, it never seems to end well.
2. Dogs can cause trouble too: Sir Henry the bulldog was obsessed with his tree, until he destroyed the whole decoration with his chewing.
3. Big trees aren't always better: This father and son duo attempted to take down the Christmas lights from their 14-foot tree… and the chore didn’t go as planned.
4. Conventional decorating is so overrated: This car enthusiast decided to get creative when it came to decorating his Christmas tree.
5. Segways and trees don’t mix: This little girl wanted to try her brother’s Segway, but ended up crashing and taking down the Christmas tree in the process.