Best Bites: Lobster delight dip
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Serve up this rich and creamy lobster delight dip at your next dinner party, and it will be gone within seconds! Check out the recipe for this crowd winner on this episode of Best Bites!
• 1 (8 oz.) package Louis Kemp Lobster Delight
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (divided)
• 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated (divided)
• 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
• 1 teaspoons dry mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• Crackers or tortilla chips for dipping
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the Lobster Delight into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Add the lobster delight, a 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, a 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, dry mustard, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix together.
- Pour into a 8″ x 8″ square baking dish or you can use 2 (8 oz.) gratin dishes.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips.
Try these festive drinks!