Best Bites: Healthy holidays baked pears with pumpkin granola
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
These baked pears with pumpkin granola are a tasty and healthy dessert substitute to try this holiday season! Check out the recipe on Best Bites!
- 2 pears, washed, cut in half and cored
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pumpkin Spice Granola, for topping
- Vanilla yogurt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cored pears on a baking sheet. If they aren't even, cut off a bit of the bottom of the pear so that it stands up straight.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon, and then with maple syrup.
- Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to bake.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
More recipes we love: