Best Bites: Greek omelette in a croissant
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie!
Can breakfast get any better with these omelette filled croissants? No, we don't think so. Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives halved + 1 tablespoon of the olive brine
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- Fresh grape tomatoes for topping
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a small baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut off the tops of each croissant, then remove some of the center. Whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper, oregano and garlic. Fill in the croissants with spinach, olives, red peppers, artichoke hearts and feta cheese. Pour egg mixture into each croissant and bake until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
More breakfast recipes we love: