Cocktail of the Week: Candy cane shooters
'Tis the season!
We're getting into the holiday spirit with these deliciously boozy candy cane shooters. Toss in some milk, peppermint extract and a dash of white chocolate liqueur, and you've got yourself quite the cocktail! Check out the full episode on this week's Cocktail of the Week.
- Marshmallow creme
- Candy cane, crushed
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 2 OZ. white chocolate liqueur
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 TSP. peppermint extract
- Dip the top of your shot glasses in marshmallow fluff until the rim is coated.
- Dip the coated rim in crushed candy cane until marshmallow fluff is completely covered.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, white chocolate liqueur, whole milk and peppermint extract, and shake until combined.
- Strain shots into candy cane rimmed shot glasses.