Cocktail of the Week: Adult pecan pie milkshake
Shaken, not stirred! We're loving this sweet and *boozy* cocktail for the holidays. Check out how to make adult pecan pie milkshakes in this week's episode of cocktail of the week.
- 1 pint butter pecan ice cream
- 1 OZ. whiskey
- 1 OZ. amaretto
- Caramel sauce for topping, if desired
- Blend ice cream, whiskey and amaretto in a blender until smooth.
- Serve with drizzle of caramel sauce.
- If making in advance, put blender in freezer and give a quick re-blend immediately before serving.
RELATED: Check out these fall recipes