Best Bites: Crispy prosciutto cups with goat cheese and figs
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
These elegant crispy prosciutto cups with goat cheese and figs will surely impress your guests. Check out the recipe on Best Bites!
- 12 thinly sliced pieces of prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 12 figs, chopped
- Balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut slices of prosciutto in half to make two equal squares. Place in mini muffin tin to make a cup. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crisp. Cool.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese in the bottom of the prosciutto cup and then top with chopped figs. Place on serving platter and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Looking for something sweet? See below!