Best Bites: Maple glazed chicken with sweet potatoes
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Try this rich and savory yet sweet maple glazed chicken with sweet potato mash. Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 pound 8-ounce package refrigerated mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons steak grilling seasoning blend, such as Montreal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sliced green onion(about 4)
- Prepare sweet potatoes in microwave oven according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat chicken with steak seasoning. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook 5 to 6 minutes until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through cooking. Remove from skillet; cover and keep warm. Stir maple syrup into hot skillet; cook 2 minutes. Stir in green onions.
- Serve over sweet potatoes. Drizzle with maple syrup mixture.
Check out these other fall recipes we love!