Best Bites: Slow cooker crock pot mulled wine
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Cozy up by the fireplace this fall, with this warm slow cooker crockpot mulled wine. Check out the recipe on Best Bites!
- 1 bottle of Frontera Merlot
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 medium orange
- 2 tbsp whole cloves
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup brandy
- Put orange slices with cloves stuck into it at the bottom of the crock-pot
- Add in cranberries, cinnamon sticks, sugar, wine, brandy and orange juice
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours making sure it does not boil
- Remove the orange and cinnamon sticks carefully, strain the wine through a fine sieve into a large bowl.
- Use a spoon to press juices out of the cranberries into the wine
- You may add additional brandy to taste
- Garnish with orange slice and cinnamon stick.
Shop the best-selling slow cookers below!