Best Bites: Happy Halloween ghost brownies
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
These ghost brownies are sure to spook the crowd this Halloween! Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 5 Eggs
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a13x9 baking pan.
- Mix all the brownie ingredients well, then pour in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat half the marshmallow creme in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies... repeat with other half.
- Place a ghost Peep in the bed of marshmallow on each brownie.
- Brown the marshmallow creme around peeps, with a butane torch.
Other dessert recipes we love: