Best Bites: Mini hamburger bites
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
These mini hamburger bites are the perfect appetizer for your next dinner party. Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- Baked meatballs
- American cheese, cut in small pieces
- Pre-cooked bacon slices, cut in small pieces
- Iceberg Lettuce, cut into small pieces
- Grape tomatoes
- Bake up as many meatballs as you desire, following the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut small pieces of American cheese to melt on top when meatballs are baked.
- "Stack" your desired toppings on toothpicks. We used a piece of bacon, a small piece of ice berg lettuce and a grape tomato.
- When the baking time is up, top each meatball with a small slice of cheese, place back in the oven for a couple of minutes more to let the cheese melt.
- Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, plate and serve.
- Serve with ketchup, mayo and mustard dipping "sauce" if desired.