Best Bites: Lemon pepper chicken wings
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Perfect for dinner, these lemon pepper chicken wings are easy to make and delicious. Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, toss together wings, oil, lemon juice, garlic and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and toss until wings are fully coated.
- Pour wings onto a large roasting pan and place in the oven. Cook until crispy, about 1 hour, turning halfway through if needed.
- Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.