Best Bites: Back to school cinnamon apple chips
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
In the mood for healthy snack? Try these sweet cinnamon apple chips! Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 4 apples (we used Granny Smith)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Core and slice the apples 1/8” thick
- Add the sliced apples to a large bowl; then coat the apples with the cinnamon and/or sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat on the pan
- Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry yet still soft. Allow to cool completely before placing them in an airtight container for up to 4 days.