Best Bites: Back to school peanut butter and jelly tacos
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
We've taken the classic PB&J and put a twist on it! Try these easy to make peanut butter and jelly tacos in this episode of Best Bites.
- 1 slice bread (sandwich bread is best)
- 2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp strawberry jam
- 3 strawberries, diced
- 6 Blueberries
- Use a large cup or a large circle cookie cutter to cut the biggest circle you can out of the slice of sandwich bread.
- Use the side of the cup or a rolling pin to lightly roll over the bread flattening it slightly (don't press hard you just want it a little flatter than usual).
- Spread peanut butter on the bread.
- Spread jam on the bread.
- Fold up bread into taco shape and top with strawberries and blueberries.