Best Bites: Back to school mini yogurt breakfast bites
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
For a light and healthy snack, try these mini yogurt bites. Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1-1 ½ cups of granola
- Mixed berry yogurt
- 1 pint of berries (raspberries, blueberries or other)
- Muffin cups
- Place liners in muffin tin
- Drop a tablespoon of granola in each tin or enough to cover the bottom
- Fill tins three-quarters of the way full of yogurt
- Top each tin with 1-3 berries
- Freeze and enjoy.