Best Bites: Chicken Caesar pasta salad
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
A deliciously creamy pasta salad with all the flavors of the classic Caesar salad, this dish is both easy and quick to make at home! Check out the recipe for Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 clove large garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water
- 6 leaves large Romaine lettuce thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. green parts sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts diced
- 1 1/2 cups croutons
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
- Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.