Cocktail of the Week: Cake batter martini
Sprinkled, not stirred -- that's how we're whipping up these delicious cake batter martinis in this week's episode of Cocktail of the Week! This yummy blend calls for sweet amaretto, a dash of white chocolate liqueur and a handful of colorful sprinkles for the most delectable drink we've ever tasted.
See the full recipe below!
- 3 ounces cake vodka
- 3 ounces white or clear crème de cacao
- 2 ounces amaretto
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Place sprinkles on a shallow plate that is a little larger than the mouth of your martini glass. Fill a dip plate with whipping cream and wet the rims of the martini glasses. Dip glass into sprinkles to coat the edges.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into martini glasses. Fill to the top (touching confetti rim) for rainbow streaked effect.