Best Bites: Elderflower and grapefruit gin and tonic
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This elderflower and grapefruit gin and tonic packs a sweet and citrus-filled kick! Learn how to stir this cocktail up on this episode of Best Bites!
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 small sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 6 ounces tonic water
- Optional garnishes- juniper berries, rosemary, sliced grapefruit
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, Elderflower Liqueur, grapefruit juice and one small sprig of fresh rosemary. Seal the shaker and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Fill a highball glass or rocks glass (or mason jar) with ice. Pour the mixed Elderflower and gin over the ice and top off with tonic water. Garnish with juniper berries, fresh rosemary, or grapefruit wedges, if desired.