Best Bites: Crack chicken crescent bites
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
These crack chicken crescent bites are like heaven in your mouth! They're creamy and decadent, and packed with cheese, chicken, bacon and pastry dough. Not only that, but they're also easy to make! Check out the recipe on this week's episode of Best Bites.
- 1 ½ cups cooked chopped chicken
- 3 oz cooked bacon pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup ranch dressing
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a bowl, combine the chopped chicken, bacon pieces, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing.
- Unroll both cans of crescent rolls. Press perforations to seal. Cut each sheet of crescent dough into 6 squares. You will have a total of 12 squares.
- Spoon in the chicken mixture and seal.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.