These pink, peach and white chocolate dipped treats are perfect for a bridal shower. Check out this simple recipe on Best Bites!
1 package pretzel rods
1 package Rice Krispies treats
1 package golden Oreo cookies
1 package chocolate Oreo cookies
1 dozen strawberries
1 package white chocolate candy melts
1 package pink candy melts
1 package peach candy melts
1. Melt your chocolate according to package directions (on the stove or in the microwave oven).
2. Line a baking sheet with paper
3. Dip pretzel rods in chocolate, tap excess off. To avoid dripping, give your wrist a little twist to turn the pretzel
4. Sprinkle a few sprinkles on melted chocolate then place dipped pretzel on wax paper to harden
5. Repeat with remaining pretzels
6. Continue with strawberries, Oreos and rice krispies. Dip strawberries three quarters of the way in chocolate, and Oreos and rice krispies half of the way.