Best Bites Bridal: Heart-shaped ham sandwiches
Looking for some bite-sized bridal treats to serve to your guests? Try these deliciously delightful heart-shaped ham sandwiches. Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites!
- 12 oz chopped ham
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 4 tablespoons chopped pickles
- 1 tablespoons Dijon
- Mix all the ham salad ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Place 4 slices thinly sliced firm-textured rye sandwich bread on a cutting board. Using a 2-1/4- to 2-1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut 2 heart shapes from each slice of bread.
- Using 1/4 cup ham salad, spread 1 tablespoon on half of the hearts. Top with remaining hearts.
- Cut 2 pimiento-stuffed green olives crosswise in half. Top each with an olive half so that pimento shows. Makes 4 bite-size sandwiches.